Thursday, December 31, 2009

We must have been good this year!

Christmas was fantastic this year!  We had a great time in Waco with my family.  Finn's biggest wish was that it would snow on Christmas and to all of our shock it did on Christmas Eve!



Santa came to visit on Christmas morning..


Finn was hoping for a car but pulled out something else




Eloise loved playing with the wrapping paper




We had a birthday party for Jesus




The cousins arrived!


Charlotte wished for her very own American Girl doll and got it!


Jennifer & I both received Mac computers.  We were shocked and so excited.


Lewis got a cupcake set


Molly gets to dress her American girl doll up in all the clothes from Gigi & Grandaddy


Charlotte & her doll have matching tutu's




And Eloise enjoyed taking it all in

What a Merry Merry Christmas.  I have so many fun pictures but because I am now a Mac user I don't have photoshop to do picture editing.  I am trying to make the decision on what to buy soon and then I will post all that I have on my website.  Thanks family for a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Absolutely great pictures!!
(But of course!!!)

Happy New Year!!!