We spent the evening with The Foxs, our dear great friends. We left the kids with a sitter and headed out for some fun on the McKinney square. When we got home we decided what better to do than a photo shoot and wrap up in blankets and build an outdoor fire!

Their youngest, Levi who turns 1 tomorrow!
I really wish I would have gotten some pictures of Annie & Finn playing. They are the exact same age and had a blast together. I was talking to John about how nice having a playmate for Finn is. We were able to sit around and have adult convo and play with the babies on Sunday morning while the kids entertained themselves. Annie was such a sweetheart. When we left she was so sad. Can't wait to hang with the Foxs again. What fun to have great friends with kids the same age. :)
Sunday afternoon we headed to Rockwall to spend some time with my sister's family. Finn was so excited to spend time with the cousins. They had a crazy blow up ball that the kids rolled over and over in the backyard.
Lewis thought it was getting a little rough
Some yard games..
I was very impressed with her beautiful Christmas decorating. She has changed quit a bit since living in NYC or maybe its the square feet that have changed.
Cousins Molly & Charlotte

We had a great time and a wonderful beginning of the Christmas week. Thanks and love to you all!
I put these pics and a few others on my website. http://marianadrianphotography.smugmug.com/Family/Christmas-Time/10723039_69EGp#746994686_f7LmC











2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pics!!
As usual you have some GREAT pictures!
Your husband can strike quite a pose!!
Post a Comment