
The kids and I have spent the last couple of days in Waco at Gigi & Grandaddy's house. Uncle Justin is here editing his documentary work he filmed in Haiti before he & Amber hit the road. They are the proud owners of #6658 Airstream trailer and are going to spend the next.. (hmm, I am not sure how long) touring the country before they settle down in their city of choice. My dad said today that only the newly married or those that have been married a long time can own a home on wheels. So I guess that leaves me and my family of 4 plus giant lab out of the picture.
Cheers to your journeys!Austinites they will be heading our way soon. Pecan Grove here comes the silver bullet!!
The Today show profiled how mainstream goes Airstream here.










3 comments:
I find myself green with envy. How fun, Justin!!! Marian, tell them when they tour Mankato I will treat them to a beer and show them the windmills.
Every single picture is perfect!
(I don't think you can improve as a photographer.)
That picture of Justin and Eloise makes me so happy a little tear comes to my eye. See you next week!
Post a Comment