Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hill Country Halloween

This weekend we went to Kerrville with the Donelsons for Halloween.  John's grandparents have a house on Riverhill golf course that they are so kind to let  family members take advantage of.   We had a fire going inside and out in the mornings and evenings.  The weather was so amazing it was warm in the day and cold, cold at night.  I took so many cute pictures I had a hard time narrowing them down. 




Eloise sky diving..


E, Finn & Caroline


We took the kids down to the river and had them "trick or treat" to each of us.








Then on to pumpkin painting..


Claire & her pumpkin work of art



big wheels, witch hats & pumpkins











And one in B&W of Finn & Caroline


So much fun... can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Looks like a fun weekend!

Jaime said...

Love the pics! Faves are E skydiving, Finn and Caroline in B&W, and story time! Fun weekend!

Nancy said...

I think you definitely are a professional photographer.... oh yes.