Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day at the Movies

Our 1 day house project is finally complete.. 2 weeks later. It started with adding insulation & radiant barrier to our attic and ended up w/ an AC leak, some major construction and 2 weeks not sleeping in our own bed. I can't wait to sleep without a pillow over my head tonight. I love you Eloise, but you sure groan and grunt a lot during the night.

I am so mad I forgot my camera this morning to document Eloise's first day at the movies. Her big brother hasn't even gone yet. Finn was in preschool today and we met our friends Laura & Madeline for "bring your baby to the movies day" at Alamo Draft House. Laura is a friend from high school and we reconnected when, to our surprise, our little girls were born in the same hospital, on the same day, a few doors down and a few hours a part. So fun for Madeline & Eloise to share a b-day! It is great to see her and hear about what is going on with them since she really is the exact same age. We watched 500 Days of Summer while we juggled our babies and our fish tacos. It was a fun outing that will definitely have to be repeated!

3 comments:

4th Grade Updates said...

Sounds fun-was it a good movie?

Marian Adrian said...

It was cute. A good rental for sure!

Pat said...

Sounds like more fun to me than walking as planned.